Less Stress, More Dinners
We Plan, They Shop, You Cook.
Our weekly meal plans offer the variety and flexibility for you to pick the recipes that best fit your needs each week.
Shop yourself or skip the grocery store by sending your shopping list directly to Amazon, Walmart, Kroger, Instacart or Shipt.
Getting dinner on the table has never been easier with healthy, homecooked meals the whole family will love.
eMeals works with
"Bring your family back to the dinner table and save money at the same time."
So far great!!
This is my first Emeals to Walmart pickup. It was so easy. I will only menu plan this way out from now on.
Great recipes and I love that you can add the necessary ingredients directly to your online shopping list!!
Quick and Healthy
Pork Chops with Rosemary-Mustard Sauce
Cheesy Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Tenders
Mixed Greens with Peaches and Almonds
Shrimp Po' Boys
Creole Potato Chips and Dill Pickle Spears
Seared Chicken with Summer Vegetable Sauté
Rosemary and Olive Oil
Grilled Steak, Bok Choy, and Mushrooms
Cilantro Basmati Rice
Greek Chicken Thighs with Lemon and Olives
White Wine and Olive Oil
eMeals Makes Planning Dinner Easy and Stress Free
- Can I switch my meal plan?
- Absolutely. Our goal is to offer users ample flexibility to meet specific lifestyle and family needs. We offer unlimited switching for our users both from the website or the app (iOS and Android).
- Do you have an app to access my plan on the go?
- Yes. We have a free, dedicated iOS and Android app that’s available to users with an active subscription. After signing-up on our website, you can download the app and login using your username and password.
- What if I don’t want to use all seven dinner menus on my plan?
- We know there are times when you won’t use all seven dinner menus, so our weekly goal is to provide plenty of variety and inspiration for you to pick and choose the meals that most appeal to you and your family. In the app, you can easily select the meals that you want for the week, and the app will automatically create the shopping list based on your selection.
- How much does eMeals cost?
- A subscription at eMeals is as low as $5 a month for a 12-month subscription. You also have the option of a 3-month subscription for $10 a month. Not sure if it’s worth the money? Then try it FREE for 14 days to see for yourself!
- Do you have lunch and breakfast plans?
- Yes. We offer a healthy lunch and breakfast plan as well as a dessert and occasions plan. For a few of our dedicated food styles, we have tailored lunch and breakfast plans to match the dinner style. You can choose to add a lunch or breakfast plan when signing up or directly from the member area.