Sausage-Egg CasseroleFruit Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing
- 1 lb bulk Italian sausage
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 11 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cook and crumble sausage in a medium skillet until no longer pink.
- Spread 1½ cups cheese a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl; pour over cheese.
- Add sausage, cream and remaining 1½ cups cheese.
- Bake 45 minutes or until set; let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 3 oranges
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1½ cups seedless green grapes
Side Dish Instructions
- Peel and section oranges over a large bowl, reserving ¼ cup juice in bowl.
- Whisk in honey and lime juice.
- Add orange sections, strawberries and grapes; toss.
- Chill 2 hours, if time allows.
Low Carb Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Low Carb Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online