Recipe selected from the eMeals Low Carb Family Plan.
- 6 skinless, bone-in chicken breasts
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Rub chicken with paprika, salt and pepper; place on a greased grill rack.
- Grill 7 to 8 minutes per side or until chicken is done.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, lemon juice and cayenne pepper; serve sauce with chicken.
- 6 ears fresh corn, shucked
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp salt, ½ tsp pepper, divided
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Rub corn with 2 Tbsp oil; sprinkle with basil, ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper.
- Grill 12 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Arrange tomatoes on a serving platter; drizzle with remaining 1 Tbsp oil. Sprinkle with remaining ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper.
||Main: 6 servings at 1 net carb each
Side: 6 servings at 19 net carbs each