- 2 heads cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 5 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4½ tsp salt-free Mexican seasoning, divided
- 1¼ tsp each salt and pepper, divided
- 1 (1-lb) pkg shredded cabbage and carrot mix
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 12 (5- to 6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- Place 2 large rimmed baking sheets in oven. Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Combine cauliflower, onion, 4 Tbsp oil, garlic, 4 tsp Mexican seasoning, and 1 tsp each salt and pepper. Spread in a single layer on hot pans; cook 15 to 18 minutes or until charred, turning once halfway through cooking.
- Combine cabbage and carrot mix, cilantro, lime juice, remaining 1 Tbsp oil, remaining ½ tsp Mexican seasoning, and remaining ¼ tsp each salt and pepper.
- Fill tortillas evenly with avocado slices, cauliflower mixture, and cabbage mixture.