- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 (8-oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6-oz) container Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F; spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Process raspberries and ¼ cup sugar in a food processor until smooth. Press mixture through a sieve to remove seeds. Set raspberry mixture aside.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter, stirring until blended. Press mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese on medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add Greek yogurt, ¾ cup sugar, vanilla, and flour; mix well.
- With mixer running, add eggs, 1 at a time, until well blended.
- Pour batter over crust in pan. Drizzle raspberry mixture all over the cheesecake batter, and use a toothpick to swirl raspberry mixture into batter.
- Bake 1 hour or until cheesecake is mostly set, but jiggles slightly in the center. Turn oven off, and leave cheesecake in oven 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven; cool completely. Cover and freeze 4 hours or overnight. Let cheesecake thaw slightly before serving. Serves 8.