- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 avocados, pitted and diced
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 (6-oz) grouper fillets (or use snapper or mahi mahi)
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil (or use coconut oil)
- Combine tomatoes, avocados, lime juice, garlic and ½ tsp each salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle fish with 1 tsp each salt and pepper.
- Cook fish, in batches, in hot oil in a nonstick skillet 4 minutes per side or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Top each serving with Tomato-Avocado Salsa.