Easy Vegetable and Beef Soup
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 (32-oz) carton low-sodium beef broth
- 2 (14-oz) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 (16-oz) pkg frozen mixed vegetables
- Cook beef in hot oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble.
- Add potato, onion, celery, garlic and Italian seasoning; cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in broth, diced tomatoes, water and mixed vegetables.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
|Sat. Fat (g)||4||4|
Low Calorie Lunch Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Low Calorie Lunch Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online