- 2 lb grass-fed ground beef
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ (5-oz) pkg baby kale, finely chopped
- ½ cup diced onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ cup all-natural ketchup, divided (such as Tessemae's)
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 (16-oz) pkg multicolored baby carrots
- 1 (12-oz) pkg broccoli florets
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix together beef, eggs, kale, onion, garlic, ¼ cup ketchup, flour, salt, and pepper in a large bowl using your hands until just blended.
- Divide into 6 equal portions. Shape into 4- x 2½-inch loaves. Place on one side of a large rimmed baking sheet. Spread ½ cup ketchup over tops.
- Bake 5 minutes. Toss together carrots, broccoli, shallots, and oil. Place on pan with meat loaves.
- Bake 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into loaves reads at least 165°F and vegetables are tender.
- Season vegetables with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with meat loaves.