Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Basil-Walnut PestoOlive-and-Tomato Romaine Salad
- 2 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed
- ½ cup plus 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 cups packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup walnut halves
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Rub pork with 2 Tbsp oil, and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Grill pork, covered with grill lid, 12 to 15 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion reads 145°F, turning every 2 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, process basil, garlic, nuts, ½ cup oil, lemon juice, 1 tsp salt, and ½ tsp pepper in a food processor or blender until almost smooth. Serve pesto over pork.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 1½ cups pitted kalamata olives, halved (see Note)
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
Side Dish Instructions
- Toss together olives, tomatoes, onion, and oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Serve over lettuce.
Low Carb Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Low Carb Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online