- 1 (16-oz) pkg peeled, cubed butternut squash
- 1 (16-oz) pkg halved Brussels sprouts
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 6 slices center-cut bacon, coarsely chopped
- 3 Tbsp jarred minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 (8.5-oz) pouches microwavable penne pasta (such as Barilla)
- 1 (10-oz) container refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Combine squash, Brussels sprouts, bell pepper, bacon, garlic, and rosemary on a large parchment paper-lined rimmed baking sheet; spread in a single layer.
- Bake 5 to 8 minutes or until bacon fat begins to melt; stir. Bake 15 to 18 minutes longer or until vegetables are roasted and bacon is crisp.
- Cook pasta and heat sauce according to package directions. Toss together pasta, sauce, and vegetables.
Microwavable penne pasta cooks in 60 seconds per pouch.