- 2 (9-oz) pkg refrigerated three-cheese tortellini
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 pint multicolored cherry tomatoes
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, sauté shallots in 2 Tbsp hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add cherry tomatoes, salt, and pepper; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until tomatoes begin to burst and brown.
- Stir in tortellini, vinegar, and chopped tomatoes; cook 2 minutes. Sprinkle with basil; drizzle with 1 Tbsp oil.