Beef Enchilada CasseroleCreamy Cilantro Slaw
- 1½ lb lean ground beef
- 1 (8-oz) pkg chopped onions (about 1½ cups)
- 2 (8-oz) pouches mild red chile enchilada sauce, divided (such as Frontera)
- 4 oz ⅓-less-fat cream cheese
- 12 fajita-size corn tortillas
- 1⅓ cups shredded reduced-fat Mexican-blend cheese, divided
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- Cook beef and onions in a large nonstick skillet 6 to 8 minutes or until browned and crumbly. Add 1 pouch enchilada sauce and cream cheese; stir until blended.
- Preheat broiler. Arrange 4 tortillas in a greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish (tearing to fit if necessary); top with one-third beef mixture and ⅓ cup Mexican-blend cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- Top with 1 pouch enchilada sauce; sprinkle with ⅓ cup Mexican-blend cheese. Broil 3 minutes or until cheese is browned and sauce is bubbly. Sprinkle with green onions.
- Top with Creamy Cilantro Slaw recipe, if desired.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 3 Tbsp organic roasted garlic mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 (16-oz) pkg tricolor coleslaw
- 2 radishes, cut into matchsticks
Side Dish Instructions
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Add slaw and radishes; toss.
|Sat. Fat (g)||9||1||10|
Quick & Healthy Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Quick & Healthy Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online