Philly Cheesesteak StromboliSweet and Tangy Salad
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 (13.8-oz) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 (8-oz) pkg shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8-oz) bottle Parmesan-peppercorn dressing, divided
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cook beef, onion, bell pepper, and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat until beef is browned and crumbly; drain and return to skillet. Stir in Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Unroll dough on a large greased rimmed baking sheet, and press into a large rectangle. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Top with beef mixture, leaving a 1-inch border on all sides. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese; drizzle with ¼ cup dressing.
- Starting at one long side, roll up dough, pinching ends to seal. Arrange, seam side down, on baking sheet; cut slits in dough at 1-inch intervals.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining dressing for dipping.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 1 (12-oz) pkg classic salad
- 2 apples, chopped (preferably a sweet, crisp variety)
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup balsamic vinaigrette
Side Dish Instructions
- Toss together all ingredients just before serving.
Budget Friendly Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Budget Friendly Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online