- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Caribbean Jerk seasoning
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 1 red onion, cut into ¼-inch-thick slices
- 1 (3-count) pkg romaine lettuce hearts, chopped
- 1 (15-oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ (16-oz) bottle Ranch dressing
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Cut chicken in half crosswise, and pound to an even thickness in a zip-top plastic bag using the heel of your hand or a meat mallet. Brush with oil, and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Grill chicken, covered, 5 to 6 minutes per side or until done. Grill pineapple and onion 2 to 3 minutes or until browned and tender. Coarsely chop chicken.
- Divide lettuce among 6 plates. Top with chicken, pineapple, onion, and beans. Serve with dressing.
Add cherry tomatoes to the salad, if on hand.