Summer Vegetables and Penne Toss
- 8 oz vegan penne pasta
- 3 portobello mushroom caps, stems and gills removed
- 2 ears corn, shucked
- 3 zucchini, cut into ¼-inch-thick planks
- 1 red onion, cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 2 red bell peppers, halved and seeded
- ⅔ cup olive oil, divided
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Drizzle mushrooms, corn, zucchini, onion, and bell peppers with ¼ cup oil; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Grill vegetables, covered, 5 to 10 minutes or until browned and tender.
- Coarsely chop mushrooms, zucchini, bell peppers, and onions; cut kernels from cobs. Discard cobs.
- Toss together pasta, vegetables, 6 Tbsp oil, vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper.
Vegan Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Vegan Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online