Buffalo Chicken Pasta SaladBasic Green Salad with Vinaigrette
- 4 oz whole-wheat elbow noodles (generous 1 cup)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot)
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (about 8 oz)
- 2 scallions, sliced, whites and greens separated
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool.
- Meanwhile, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, hot sauce and vinegar in a large bowl. Stir in the noodles, chicken, scallion whites, celery, carrot and blue cheese. Garnish with scallion greens and serve.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red-wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- ½ tsp finely chopped garlic
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
Side Dish Instructions
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, parsley, garlic and mustard in a salad bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Toss with salad greens.
|Sat. Fat (g)||4||2||6|
EatingWell Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals EatingWell Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online