Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- 1 (22.25-oz) pkg Caesar salad kit
- 1 (16-oz) pkg penne pasta
- 1 (12-oz) pkg broccoli florets
- 1 (16-oz) pkg grilled and ready chicken breast strips
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- Prepare salad according to package directions in a large bowl.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse under cold water. Drain again, and add to salad.
- Add chicken and tomatoes; toss. Serve immediately.
30 Minute Meals Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals 30 Minute Meals Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online