Broiled Salmon with Mint-Yogurt SauceApple-and-Grape Salad
- 1 (7-oz) container 2% reduced-fat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup grated English cucumber
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 6 skinless salmon fillets
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine yogurt, cucumber, mint, lemon juice, garlic and ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Sprinkle salmon with pepper and remaining ¾ teaspoon salt.
- Place salmon in a broiler pan rubbed with oil.
- Broil 6 to 8 minutes or to desired degree of doneness.
- Serve yogurt sauce over salmon.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 3 Honeycrisp apples, cored and sliced
- 2 cups seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ⅔ cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt, ⅛ teaspoon pepper
Side Dish Instructions
- Combine apples, grapes, cheese, parsley and onions in a large bowl.
- Whisk together lemon juice, sugar, oil, salt and pepper; drizzle over apple mixture, and toss to coat.
Mediterranean Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Mediterranean Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online