- 1 (14-oz) pkg uncooked farro
- 2 (15.5-oz) cans BPA-free garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pint organic grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 organic cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup halved pitted kalamata olives
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt, ¼ tsp pepper
- Prepare farro according to package directions; rinse under cold water to cool.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, including cheese, if desired; cover and chill until ready to serve.