- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 ears fresh corn, shucked and cleaned
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided
- ¾ teaspoon salt, ¾ teaspoon pepper
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 cups coarsely chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Drizzle chicken and corn with 1 tablespoon olive oil; sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, 5 minutes per side or until done.
- Grill corn, covered with grill lid, 10 to 12 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- Cut chicken into thin strips; set aside.
- Cut corn kernels off cob into a large serving bowl.
- Add avocados, cilantro, and lettuce; set aside.
- Whisk together lime juice, lime rind, honey, garlic, and remaining salt and pepper.
- Whisk in remaining oil; pour dressing over salad.
- Toss; top with chicken.