Baked Caprese ChickenLemon Green Beans and Parmesan Polenta
- 1½ lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp pepper
- 3 large Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 (1-oz) pkg fresh basil, thinly sliced (or use leaves whole)
- 1 (8-oz) ball fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced (or use block mozzarella)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place chicken in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella; drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is done; drizzle with vinegar before serving.
Side Dish Ingredients
- ¾ cup uncooked polenta
- ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp pepper, divided
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
Side Dish Instructions
- Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan; whisk in polenta and ¼ tsp each salt and pepper. Return to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally. Stir in cheese.
- Arrange green beans in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover and steam 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain and transfer to a serving bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice; sprinkle with remaining ¼ tsp each salt and pepper.
Low Calorie Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Low Calorie Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online