Potatoes O'Brien Breakfast CasseroleBiscuits with Apricot Preserves and Cantaloupe Slices
- 1 (16-oz) pkg Italian-style ground pork sausage
- 1 (28-oz) pkg frozen potatoes O'Brien, thawed
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp seasoned pepper
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until crumbled and no longer pink; drain well on paper towels. Spread potatoes in a greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with sausage.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, dry mustard, salt and pepper; stir in ½ cup cheese. Pour evenly over mixture in baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1½ cups cheese; top with tomato slices.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 1 (8-count) can buttermilk biscuits
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 large cantaloupe
Side Dish Instructions
- Bake biscuits according to package directions; serve with butter and apricot preserves. Peel, seed, and slice cantaloupe.
Simple Gourmet Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Simple Gourmet Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online