BLT Grilled Chicken Breast SandwichRomaine Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
- 8 slices nitrite-free bacon
- ¼ cup olive oil mayonnaise (or use a homemade Paleo Mayonnaise)
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- Reserved chicken breasts (from Lettuce Cups with Grilled Chicken and Tropical Salsa recipe)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into 8 slices
- Place 4 slices bacon on a paper towel-lined plate; microwave on High 1½ to 2 minutes or until crisp. Repeat with remaining bacon. Combine mayonnaise and basil.
- Reheat grilled chicken in microwave at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until heated.
- Butterfly chicken breasts. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over cuts sides of chicken breasts. Layer spinach, sliced tomato and bacon inside of chicken breasts.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp salt, ¼ tsp pepper
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
Side Dish Instructions
- Combine lemon juice, oil, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl; whisk until blended.
- Add lettuce; toss to coat.
Paleo Lunch Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Paleo Lunch Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online