- 18 (6-inch) gluten-free corn tortillas
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- 1½ lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp Mexican seasoning (from a 2.25-oz jar)
- 2 ears fresh corn, shucked, and kernels removed
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- ¾ cup fresh salsa
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 (15.5-oz) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (8-oz ) carton sour cream
- Optional Toppings: sliced jalapeños, fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange tortillas in a single layer on baking sheets; brush with 1 Tbsp oil. Bake 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with Mexican seasoning. Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook, stirring, 6 minutes or until done.
- Stir in corn and zucchini; cook 2 minutes. Add salsa and salt; cook 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Heat beans and ½ cup water in a saucepan over medium heat 5 minutes. Mash to desired consistency with a fork.
- Spread beans evenly over tortillas. Sprinkle each with cheese. Stack 3 tortillas on baking sheet. Top with chicken mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Repeat procedure with remaining tortillas, chicken mixture, and cheese to make 6 stacks.
- Bake 5 minutes. Top with sour cream and optional toppings.