- 3 cups frozen cubed mango
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 (13-oz) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp grated lime rind
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 small container blueberries
- ¼ cup coconut chips
- Process mango, lime juice, honey, ginger, coconut milk, and a handful of ice in a blender, scraping down sides as needed. Add enough water to reach desired consistency.
- Divide smoothie mixture among 4 serving bowls; top evenly with lime rind, chia seeds, blueberries, and coconut chips.
For additional protein, serve with boiled eggs.