Simple To Go
Black Bean Salsa SoupBaked Tortilla Chips
- 2 (15-oz) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup fresh salsa
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 3 cups organic vegetable broth
- ½ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Place beans in a large saucepan and partially mash. Heat beans over high heat; stir in salsa, chili powder, cumin, and broth. Bring to a boil; simmer, uncovered, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Divide among 4 serving bowls; top evenly with sour cream and green onion.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 4 oz baked corn tortilla chips
Side Dish Instructions
- Divide chips into 4 portions; serve alongside soup.
|Sat. Fat (g)||4||0.5||4.5|
Low Calorie Lunch Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Low Calorie Lunch Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online