- 1 (16-oz) pkg frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ½ tsp kosher salt, ½ tsp black pepper
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 large eggs
- Combine hash browns, tomato, bell pepper, onion, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add potato mixture; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until potato mixture is thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Form 6 indentations in potato mixture in skillet. Break 1 egg over each indentation. Cover and cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until eggs are set.