- 5 cups pretzels (from a 16-oz bag)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place pretzels in a large bowl. Stir together butter, sugar and cinnamon; pour over pretzels. Toss to coat.
- Spread pretzels on prepared baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Melt white chocolate chips according to package directions. Drizzle chocolate over cooled pretzels, and let stand until hardened.
- Store coated pretzels in an airtight container.