- ¼ cup raw chopped walnuts
- 1 (16-oz) container fresh strawberries, stems removed
- 1 (13.5-oz) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1½ cups crushed ice
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 (4.4-oz) pkg fresh blueberries
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- Toast walnuts in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 4 to 6 minutes or until golden and fragrant.
- Combine strawberries, coconut milk, lemon rind, lemon juice, honey and ice in a blender. Cover and process until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- Pour into 4 serving bowls; top evenly with banana slices, blueberries, walnuts and chia seeds.