- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- ¼ cup coconut flour (or use almond flour)
- 1½ lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- ¼ cup coconut oil, divided
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1½ Tbsp raw honey
- 1½ tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- Whisk together eggs and 1 Tbsp water in a shallow dish; combine coconut and flour in a separate shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in eggs; dredge in coconut mixture, pressing to adhere.
- Heat 2 Tbsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add half of chicken.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until done. Drain on a wire rack over paper towels; sprinkle with ¼ tsp each salt and pepper.
- Repeat with remaining oil, chicken, and salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, process remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender, scraping the sides as needed.
- Serve as dipping sauce for chicken tenders.