- 4 large eggs
- 1½ lb boneless, skinless chicken cutlets
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 (1-oz) pkg taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16-oz) pkg bacon, chopped
- 1 (3-count) pkg romaine lettuce hearts, chopped
- 1 (15-oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-oz) can corn, drained
- 1 (8-oz) pkg shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 radishes, quartered
- 3 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 (4-oz) pkg tri-color tortilla strips
- 1 (16-oz) bottle Ranch chipotle dressing
- Place eggs in a saucepan with cold water to cover by 1 inch.
- Bring to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let stand 12 minutes.
- Drain, and peel under cold running water; cut into quarters.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Toss chicken with oil and seasoning mix to coat.
- Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, 4 minutes per side or until done; thinly slice.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp; drain on paper towels.
- Layer lettuce, chicken, bacon, beans, corn, cheese, eggs, radishes, tomatoes, avocados, and tortilla strips on a large platter; serve with dressing.