- 2 (10-oz) pkg frozen mixed berries
- 1 (13.5-oz) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp raw honey
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut chips
- 1 cored fresh pineapple, halved vertically and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Process berries, coconut milk, honey and lemon juice in a blender until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- Toast coconut chips in a dry skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until toasted.
- Divide smoothie mixture among 4 serving bowls; top with pineapple, coconut and chia seeds.
Serve with boiled eggs for additional protein.