- ½ cup ghee, melted (or use melted butter)
- 1¼ cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into large florets
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Pour melted ghee into a shallow dish.
- Stir together coconut, garlic salt and pepper in a second shallow dish.
- Dip cauliflower in ghee; dredge in coconut mixture to coat.
- Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Lightly spray cauliflower with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until cauliflower is lightly browned.
- Serve with Avocado Dipping Sauce.
These cauliflower bites are also delicious dipped in buffalo wing sauce.