Zucchini-Ricotta FrittersGreek Salad
- 3 zucchini
- ½ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- ½ cup finely chopped walnuts
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp grated lemon rind
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup whole wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- Grate zucchini on a box grater. Squeeze zucchini between several layers of paper towels until very dry.
- Combine zucchini, cheese, nuts, garlic, rind, salt, pepper, and egg in a large bowl. Fold in panko.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 6 (¼-cup) mounds zucchini mixture to pan; flatten into 3-inch cakes. Cook 4 minutes per side or until browned. Repeat with 1 Tbsp oil and remaining batter.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 1 (10-oz) pkg chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 (4-oz) pkg crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- ⅓ cup light Greek vinaigrette
Side Dish Instructions
- Toss together all ingredients in a bowl.
|Sat. Fat (g)||3||2||5|
Low Calorie Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Low Calorie Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online