- 1½ tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 3½ lb beef brisket, trimmed and cut in half
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup raw honey
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- ¼ cup arrowroot
- 2 heads Bibb lettuce, leaves separated
- Rub fajita seasoning all over brisket.
- Combine tomatoes, vinegar, and honey; pour half of mixture into a 6-quart slow cooker rubbed with olive oil.
- Top with brisket, onion, and remaining tomato mixture.
- Cover and cook on Low 6 to 7 hours or until tender; remove brisket, and keep warm.
- Combine arrowroot and ¼ cup cold water; add to liquid in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on High 30 minutes or until thickened.
- Cut brisket into thin slices.
- Place sliced brisket and sauce on lettuce leaves; roll up.