Slow Cooker Brisket WrapsSautéed Lemon-Garlic Broccolini
- 1½ tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 3½ lb beef brisket, trimmed and cut in half
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup raw honey
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- ¼ cup arrowroot
- 2 heads Bibb lettuce, leaves separated
- Rub fajita seasoning all over brisket.
- Combine tomatoes, vinegar, and honey; pour half of mixture into a 6-quart slow cooker rubbed with olive oil.
- Top with brisket, onion, and remaining tomato mixture.
- Cover and cook on Low 6 to 7 hours or until tender; remove brisket, and keep warm.
- Combine arrowroot and ¼ cup cold water; add to liquid in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on High 30 minutes or until thickened.
- Cut brisket into thin slices.
- Place sliced brisket and sauce on lettuce leaves; roll up.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb broccolini, trimmed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup organic chicken broth
- ¼ teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
Side Dish Instructions
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add broccolini, garlic, and red pepper flakes; sauté 4 minutes.
- Add broth.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 6 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in lemon rind, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Paleo Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Paleo Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online