- 2 lb ground turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ (6-oz) can tomato paste
- ½ cup organic chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 heads Bibb or butter lettuce, leaves separated
- Cook turkey in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 6 minutes or until browned; drain and set aside.
- Melt oil in skillet; add onion and garlic.
- Cook 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Stir in tomato paste, broth, Cajun seasoning and paprika.
- Return turkey to skillet, and cook 10 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Spoon turkey mixture onto lettuce leaves; roll up.