Smoky Sloppy Joe Roll-UpsCoconut Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- ¾ lb grass-fed ground beef
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ (6-oz) can tomato paste
- ¼ cup organic chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Southwest seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 small head Bibb or butter lettuce, leaves separated
- Cook beef in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 minutes or until browned; drain and set aside.
- Melt oil in skillet; add onion and bell pepper.
- Cook 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Stir in tomato paste, chicken broth, vinegar, seasoning and paprika.
- Return beef to skillet, and cook 10 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Spoon beef mixture onto lettuce leaves; roll up.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
Side Dish Instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine sweet potatoes, onion, 1 tablespoon oil, garlic salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet rubbed with remaining oil.
- Bake 20 minutes or until sweet potatoes are browned and crispy, turning once.
Paleo Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Paleo Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online