Whipped Feta Dip with Pistachio Mint Pesto
Parmesan-Black Pepper Truffle Potato Chips with Homemade Ranch
Smoked Salmon Cakes with Lemon-Dill Sauce
Garlic Butter Steak Skewers with Horseradish-Dijon Mustard Sauce
Toffee Brownie "Shots"
Get meal inspiration every week of the year!
Try two full weeks of meal planning for free. With one subscription, you get access to our entire library of Occasions, Collections, and Dessert plan alongside your dinner plan.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 lb (2-inch-thick) boneless beef sirloin steak
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 (8-oz) carton sour cream
- 2 Tbsp prepared horseradish
- 2 Tbsp whole-grain Dijon mustard (or use regular Dijon)
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Recommended Wine Pairing: Sterling Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Step 1: Stir together butter and garlic in a small bowl.
- Step 2: Cut steak into 1½-inch cubes. Cook steak, in batches, in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until browned on all side.
- Step 3: Return all steak to skillet
- Step 4: Add butter mixture; toss until butter is melted.
- Step 5: Serve warm steak bites on skewers with Horseradish-Dijon Mustard Sauce recipe.
- Step 6: For Sauce: Stir together sour cream and remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Chill up to 2 days before serving.
- 2 (8-oz) pkg kettle-cooked potato chips
- 2 to 3 Tbsp truffle oil
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh chives
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Recommended Wine Pairing: Sterling Vintner's Collection Cabernet Sauvignon
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 250°F. Spread potato chips in a single layer on a large parchment paper-lined ovenproof platter or a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Step 2: Bake 15 minutes or until chips are shiny.
- Step 3: Remove from oven; drizzle with desired amount of oil. Toss and sprinkle with cheese and 1 tsp pepper.
- Step 4: Return to oven, and bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Step 5: Serve with Homemade Ranch recipe for dipping.
- Step 6: For Ranch: Stir together mayonnaise and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; chill at least 2 hours or up to 2 days before serving.
- 3 (8-oz) pkg smoked salmon, chopped and divided
- 1 (24-oz) pkg refrigerated sour cream and chive mashed potatoes
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs, divided
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 6 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup arugula microgreens
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp whole-grain Dijon mustard (or use regular Dijon)
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh dill
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Recommended Wine Pairing: Sterling Napa Valley Chardonnay
- Step 1: Combine 2 packages chopped salmon, potatoes, 1 cup panko, dill, and lemon zest in a large bowl; season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Step 2: Shape mixture into 1½-inch patties.
- Step 3: Dredge patties in 1 cup panko, pressing gently to adhere. Cook patties, in 3 batches, in 2 Tbsp hot oil per batch in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned and crisp.
- Step 4: Serve patties warm or at room temperature topped with Lemon-Dill Sauce recipe, remaining chopped smoked salmon, and microgreens.
- Step 5: For Sauce: Grate zest and squeeze juice from lemon. Stir together all remaining ingredients in a small bowl; chill up to 2 days before serving.
- Note: Shape patties up to 2 days ahead; store covered in refrigerator. Dredge patties in panko just before cooking.
- 1 lemon
- 1 (8-oz) block feta cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 (1-oz) pkg fresh mint
- 1 cup roasted and salted shelled pistachios
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 (8-oz) pkg thin green beans
- 1 (16-oz) pkg multicolor baby carrots with tops, halved lengthwise
- 1 bunch radishes, halved
- 1 English cucumber, cut into spears
- 1 (9.7-oz) pkg multigrain crispbread
- Recommended Wine Pairing: Sterling Vintner's Collection Chardonnay
- Step 1: Grate zest and squeeze juice from lemon
- Step 2: Process feta, ricotta, garlic, lemon zest and juice in a food processor until smooth
- Step 3: Spoon into a serving bowl, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Wipe processor clean. Process mint, pistachios, olive oil, and 3 Tbsp lemon juice in food processor until mixture is finely ground. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Step 4: Drizzle desired amount of mint pesto over feta dip. If desired, cook green beans according to package directions. Cool. Serve dip with vegetables and crackers for dipping.
- Note: Prepare feta mixture up to 2 days ahead cover and chill.
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 6 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 (0.25-oz) pkg unflavored gelatin
- 2 Tbsp cold water
- 1 (18.4-oz) pkg chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 1 (8-oz) pkg English toffee baking bits, divided
- 2 pints raspberries
- Recommended Wine Pairing: Sterling Blanc de Blancs
- Step 1: Heat cream in a large saucepan over medium-low heat until bubbles begin to form around edges of pan. Remove from heat; add chocolate, stirring until mixture is smooth.
- Step 2: Meanwhile, soften gelatin in 2 Tbsp cold water; let stand 2 minutes. Add gelatin mixture to warm chocolate, stirring until smooth.
- Step 3: Transfer chocolate mixture to a large bowl; chill at least 8 hours
- Step 4: Before serving, beat chocolate mixture at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Meanwhile, prepare brownies according to package directions; stir in 1 cup toffee bits. Bake according to package directions. Cool completely; crumble brownies. Layer crumbled brownies, toffee bits, chocolate mousse, raspberries, and additional toffee bits in shot glasses. Serve immediately, or chill up to 2 hours.
- Note: Substitute prepared chocolate pudding for the chocolate mousse, if desired.
Find Stores Available in
We are sorry. It doesn't look like there are any pickup or delivery options in your area.
You can use the shopping list we emailed you to shop at any store.
Try a Different Zip Code
Your ingredients have been
added to your cart