Bacon Cheeseburger StromboliFries and Fruit
- 2 (16-oz) balls deli pizza dough
- 1 (12-oz) pkg bacon, chopped
- 1½ lb ground beef
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced dill pickles
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Let dough stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp; drain on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, cook ground beef in a large skillet until beef is browned and crumbly; drain and return to skillet.
- Stir in ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire.
- Roll out dough balls on a lightly floured surface into 2 (14-x 10-inch) rectangles.
- Sprinkle 1 cup cheese over each dough, leaving a 2-inch border on sides.
- Top with meat mixture, tomatoes, pickles, bacon and remaining cheese.
- Roll up each rectangle to completely enclose filling.
- Place rolls, seam side down, on a lightly greased baking sheet, tucking ends under.
- Brush with egg. Cut slits on top of each roll at 1-inch intervals.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown; let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 1 (32-oz) pkg frozen French fries
- 1 lb container strawberries
- 3 Tbsp blush wine vinaigrette dressing (see Note)
Side Dish Instructions
- Bake fries according to package directions.
- Cut up berries, and toss with dressing.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Kid-Friendly Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Kid-Friendly Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online