- 2 cups water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 1 (7.5-oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup julienned sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 6 portobello mushrooms, stems and gills removed
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Bring water and ¼ tsp salt to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat; add quinoa.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add zucchini.
- Sauté 6 minutes or until browned and tender; add pine nuts, and cook, stirring, 2 minutes.
- Toss together quinoa, zucchini mixture, artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, pepper, and remaining ¼ tsp salt in a bowl.
- Pile mixture onto portobello mushrooms on a greased rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with feta.
- Bake 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted.
Use a small spoon to remove mushroom gills.