Pork Chops with Arugula and Butternut Squash SaladBalsamic Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 3 cups cubed butternut squash
- ½ cup raw pecans, toasted
- 2 (5-oz) pkg baby arugula
- 2 (4.3-oz) containers pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Combine 2 Tbsp oil, lemon juice and garlic.
- Combine pork chops with oil mixture; lightly sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Combine 2 Tbsp oil and squash; lightly sprinkle vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Place pork chops on a large rimmed baking sheet; arrange squash around pork chops.
- Bake 25 minutes or until pork chops are done and squash is roasted, turning pork chops and stirring squash once during baking.
- Meanwhile, toast pecans in a dry skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes or until golden and fragrant.
- Combine arugula, squash, pecans and pomegranate seeds in a large bowl; drizzle with desired amount of vinaigrette.
- Toss to coat.
- Divide salad among 6 serving plates; top each serving with a pork chop.
Side Dish Ingredients
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
Side Dish Instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, and shake vigorously to blend.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Paleo Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Paleo Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online