- 1 (16-oz) pkg spaghetti
- 1 lb ground pork sausage
- 1 (3.5-oz) pkg sliced pepperoni, divided
- 6 Tbsp butter
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 (24-oz) jar pasta sauce
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage and half of pepperoni in a large skillet over medium heat until sausage is browned and crumbly.
- Drain and add to spaghetti. Wipe skillet clean.
- Melt butter in same skillet over medium heat; add flour, and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes.
- Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth. Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened and bubbly.
- Gradually stir in 3 cups cheese until melted.
- Add to spaghetti mixture along with pasta sauce; toss.
- Spoon mixture into a greased 10-inch springform pan; cover and bake 40 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese, and top with remaining pepperoni.
- Bake 20 minutes longer or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before removing sides of pan.
If you don't have a springform pan, bake in a 13-x 9-inch pan and cut pie into squares to serve.