Cheesy Spaghetti Pizza Pie
- 1 (16-oz) pkg spaghetti
- 1 lb ground pork sausage
- 1 (3.5-oz) pkg sliced pepperoni, divided
- 6 Tbsp butter
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 (24-oz) jar pasta sauce
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage and half of pepperoni in a large skillet over medium heat until sausage is browned and crumbly.
- Drain and add to spaghetti. Wipe skillet clean.
- Melt butter in same skillet over medium heat; add flour, and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes.
- Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth. Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened and bubbly.
- Gradually stir in 3 cups cheese until melted.
- Add to spaghetti mixture along with pasta sauce; toss.
- Spoon mixture into a greased 10-inch springform pan; cover and bake 40 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese, and top with remaining pepperoni.
- Bake 20 minutes longer or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before removing sides of pan.
Occasions Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Occasions Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online