- 8 oz penne pasta
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tsp Montreal chicken seasoning (or use Italian seasoning)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- 3 cups packed baby spinach
- 2 cups freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium heat until crisp; drain, reserving 1 Tbsp drippings in skillet. Coarsely crumble bacon.
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoning, salt, and pepper. Cook in hot drippings over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until done. Remove from skillet.
- Add tomatoes, carrots, and garlic to skillet; cook 3 minutes, stirring often. Gradually add cream. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Stir in spinach until wilted. Stir in 1 cup cheese until melted. Stir in hot cooked pasta, chicken, and bacon. Season with more salt and pepper. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.