- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1.25-oz) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup refrigerated salsa
- 1 (15.25-oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.5-oz) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 soft taco-size flour tortillas, cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 1 (8-oz) pkg shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 1 (8-oz) carton sour cream
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Cook beef in a large skillet over medium heat until browned and crumbly; drain and return to skillet. Stir in taco seasoning mix, water, salsa, and beans.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in tortilla strips. Sprinkle with cheese, and let stand 5 minutes or until melted. Top with sour cream, tomatoes, and cilantro.