Chicken-Bacon Ranch FriesLunchbox Snickerdoodle Bar Cookies
- 1 (32-oz) pkg frozen straight-cut French fries (or use steak fries or other fries)
- 1 (1-oz) envelope Ranch dressing mix
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1½ lb chicken tenderloins, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded colby-Jack cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and broken into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup Ranch dressing
- Spread fries on a large rimmed baking sheet; sprinkle with 2 Tbsp dressing mix and oil. Toss and spread in a single layer. Bake fries according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add chicken and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is done.
- Remove fries from oven, and transfer to a large cast-iron skillet. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Top fries with 1 cup cheese, chicken, 1 cup cheese, and bacon.
- Transfer skillet to oven, and bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Drizzle with dressing.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1¼ cups plus 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Side Dish Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Stir together flour, ½ tsp cinnamon, salt, and baking powder in a bowl. Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add 1¼ cups sugar; mix until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until blended.
- Spread dough in a greased 8-inch baking dish or round cake pan. Mix 1 Tbsp sugar with 1 tsp cinnamon; sprinkle over dough.
- Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until golden and center is set. Cool and cut into bars or wedges. Serve slightly warm, if desired.
Kid-Friendly Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals Kid-Friendly Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online