- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (or use peanut oil)
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1½ lb beef top sirloin (or use ¾ lb beef and ¾ lb chicken tenderloins)
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ tsp sugar
- Combine soy sauce, oil, 1 Tbsp lime juice, garlic, ginger, honey, and curry in a bowl.
- Cut beef into ⅛-inch-thick, 2½-inch-long strips; add to marinade. Chill 1 hour.
- Thread beef onto metal skewers (or use soaked bamboo skewers) in a ribbon-like fashion. Cook in a greased grill pan over medium-high heat, in batches, 2 minutes per side or until done.
- Whisk together coconut milk, peanut butter, sugar, and 2 Tbsp lime juice in a saucepan; simmer 2 to 3 minutes; add 2 to 3 Tbsp water to thin sauce, if desired. Serve with skewers.
You can also broil the skewers 5 to 6 minutes or until done.