- 6 large sweet potatoes
- 1 (12-oz) pkg nitrite-free thick-cut bacon
- 1 (5-oz) pkg baby arugula
- 1 cup chopped raw walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¾ cup plus 3 Tbsp avocado oil, divided
- 6 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 400°F; line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Place potatoes on foil. Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour or until very tender; split potatoes, and fluff with a fork.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp; drain on paper towels.
- Process arugula, nuts, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a food processor until chunky.
- With processor running, slowly add ¾ cup oil, processing until blended.
- Top potatoes with bacon and arugula pesto.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat; crack 2 eggs into skillet. Cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until whites are set and yolks are cooked to desired doneness.
- Place fried eggs over potatoes. Repeat with remaining oil and eggs.
- Top with Arugula Salad recipe, if desired.