- ¾ cup thinly sliced scallion greens
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium tamari
- 1½ Tbsp mirin
- 1½ Tbsp toasted (dark) sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp white sesame seeds
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
- 12 oz cooked shrimp, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 cups sliced cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups diced avocado
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup toasted black sesame seeds
- Whisk scallion greens, tamari, mirin, oil, white sesame seeds, ginger and crushed red pepper, if using, in a medium bowl. Set aside 2 Tbsp of the sauce in a small bowl. Add shrimp to the sauce in the medium bowl and gently toss to coat.
- Combine rice and vinegar in a large bowl. Divide among 4 bowls and top each with ¾ cup shrimp, ½ cup each tomatoes and avocado, and 1 Tbsp each cilantro and black sesame seeds. Drizzle with the reserved sauce and serve.