Super-Easy White Chicken PizzasMinted Melon Salad
- 2 (11.9-oz) pkg thin-and-crispy spinach-and-garlic frozen pizzas (such as DiGiorno; see Note)
- 1 deli rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 1¼ cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- Bake pizzas directly on oven rack according to package directions 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove pizzas from oven; top with chicken and cheese. Return to oven, and bake until cheese is melted and crusts are browned and crisp. Cut into wedges to serve.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1½ tsp lime zest
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 (1-lb) container cubed watermelon
- 1 (1-lb) container cubed honeydew
Side Dish Instructions
- Whisk together mint, lime zest, lime juice and honey in a large bowl. Add melon, toss.
30 Minute Meals Meal Plan
This recipe selected from the eMeals 30 Minute Meals Meal Plan.
Each Dinner Plan Includes:
- Seven Dinner Menus
- Matching Grocery List
- Access via App or Online